Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Hi, everybody. This is my first blog and my first post into. So let me talk about me briefly. I'm a long time practitioner in media and advertising. On mid May this year, I left the company to explore new life and career opportunity.
My interests span from cooking and wine (setting up a respectable cellar), contemporary art (attended a course at Sotheby's London), freeride mountain biking and my two dogs. I do have a girlfriend, too (forgive me about the listing, darling).
The next post will be about a real bizandbuzz matter, so stay tuned.
ciao,g.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Gianandrea. I look forward to reading your posts. Be sure you make it easy for us to subscribe.

Lewis

Anonymous said...

Welcome indeed...so glad you're on both sides of the conversation, now.

And you've already got Lewis here, such a good brain and BIG heart is he!

Anonymous said...

You did it! Congrats and welcome.

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that we will know all about your everyday life now? Oh my God, i thought moving to China would have saved me from it... well.. shit happens, doesn't it?
Kiss
C.

gianandrea said...

thanks to all for the comments. i was unaware that there is funny guy around leaving stupid comments. now i know so i switch to safe sistem to post comment.