My personal opinion is:
- western companies are indeed liable for concentrating only on saving money but with no control on method, rules to achieve the financial result
- the Chinese government shows once more that in a country without democracy it's rather difficult to hear voices admitting problems and corruption is higher than everywhere else
- a high rate of pollution and, as we know, pollution does not know borders and this is a price we are going to pay sooner or later
- a significant number of concerns about quality and safety for these products, food, garments, toys, etc.
- an incredible number of infringments of copyright and patent laws; a German car magazine, Automobilwoche, claims today that BMW and Daimler are issuing legal actions to avoid the exhibition of three chinese cars equal to three model produced in Germany, just to mention the last
- the civil, human and animal rights are bypassed every single day
Am I a bit paranoic?
Or are we just running without considering in whole the consequences of what's going on?
What's your opinion?