When entering into the blogosphere, the first feeling is to be in someway lost, without a compass nor a scout to drive you around.
It' s not easy to admit it, but I'm rather confident that this was the first feeling for almost all of us. And if it is difficult for us as individuals, let's figure out how challenging should be to a company. I believe that this is mainly why we see so many different approach to this fast changing world.
- companies acting as landlord of the coal mine to defend feudal rights
- companies hiding themselves behind their history and brands
- companies trying to stop sea waves with a wall made of sand
- companies jumping on the bandwagon when it's already late
- companies brave enough not to be scared by the changes
- companies understanding the Darwin laws
- companies perceiving the add-ons