The first day has been rather interesting about the magic world of the Web 2.0 business.
Well, I have some feelings and not at all positive:
- the market is trying to squeeze in a new world an old school model of revenue
- this model is apparently not working (see the Facebook awfull move)
- no one has any idea on how to make it working
So, now, I have some questions and an advice for all of you reading this post:
- is a new bubble is behind the corner?
- any suggestion to the people in the board of the social network companies?
- is the ability to write business plan more important than the ability to design a revenue model?
The advice is : if you plan to buy a house in the valley, just wait a while. Prices may drop down soon.